Fidonet Portal

From: Roger Nelson (1:3828/7)
To: All
Date: Sun, 08.04.12 08:13
FidoGazette Vol 6 No 7 April 09, 2012 Page: 2
On Sat Apr-07-2012 20:55, Janis Kracht (1:261/38) wrote to Roger Nelson:

Hi,

> Translation needed, please. (-:

JK> Darn.. bad cut and paste.. when I miss those darn characters, I
JK> could scream . Normally what I do is just run anything I've
JK> imported from say the web through a filter to replace funny chars
JK> with normal "'s or -'s, etc. What you see there is just a mouse
JK> grabbing the text and pasting it in.. unaltered.

JK> Sorry 'bout that Sad

A forgettable incident because I'm guilty of it myself. (-:

That would make a heck of a password if you could use it, wouldn't it?

JK> should have been Universe's..

JK> We've been running back and forth to Ithaca the last several days,
JK> trying to find the "perfect" house. We'll be moving there shortly
JK> we hope.. I want to live right IN the city of Ithaca though, which
JK> is complicating things Lol Not an easy "perfect" house to find Smile
JK> Anyway, that's where my brain has been the last few weeks. I'll
JK> try to be more careful though, promise. Smile

I hope the motorists up there aren't like the Kamikaze ones we have here.
Ithaca has about 5k less in population than Houma. One thing I like about here
is just about everything is centrally located, making it easy to shop or eat
out. For food, we have restaurants, buffets and fast-food chains all over the
place. We have a mall for shopping.

Regards,

Roger
--- timEd/386 1.10.y2k+
* Origin: NCS BBS - Houma, LA - (1:3828/7)