Fidonet Portal

From: Michiel van der Vlist (2:280/5555)
To: All
Date: Sun, 11.12.11 22:38
FTSC election, call for votes
Hello Carol,

CS> Michael, Bjorn is right. We should make this a topic of discussion
CS> once the election is over.

I agree. we will discuss it in the private echo once the new members are
installed and everyone is linked in.

Cheers, Michiel

--- GoldED+/W32-MINGW 1.1.5-b20070503
* Origin: http://www.vlist.org (2:280/5555)

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Mon, 12.12.11 00:58
Re: FTSC election, call

-=> spoke to Election Coordinator about FTSC election, call for v After all, the vote is supposed to reflect the wishes of the
BF> region's sysops, isn't it? And surely the RC and the REC of a region
BF> will reflect the same wish?

And what if the region does not have any sysops other than the RC?

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) comcast (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked on Hesperus in Columbia, Maryland. 23:58:47, 11 Dec 2011
___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
* Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)