Fidonet Portal

From: Carol Shenkenberger (1:275/100)
To: All
Date: Sun, 11.12.11 16:46
Explain your actions
> Hello Andrew,
>
> On Saturday December 10 2011 22:18, you wrote to Carol Shenkenberger:
>
> AL> I am apparently in the same boat you are. I sent Michiel a NetMail
> AL> this morning on this subject.
>
> Which I have not received. Try e-mail to administrator at ftsc dot org.

He's working with Scott now as per your directions on relinks. It's the
middle of the night there (and late evening where you are) so it will be a bit
but it is in progress for him and me. I swapped my echo to Scott and am
waiting to either see messages or a note from him once he catches my note.
It won't be long.

xxcarol
--- SBBSecho 2.11-Win32
* Origin: SHENK'S EXPRESS telnet://shenks.synchro.net (1:275/100)