Fidonet Portal

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: All
Date: Fri, 03.01.20 01:42
My feline...
RM>Our guys love catnip. Unfortunately Alex (The middle cat)Wink is allergic to ju
RM>about everything a cat would like, so we don't buy it very often.

Except for one cat my late grandmother had, none of the other cats we
had cared for catnip.

That one cat found a plant of it in the yard, and keep eating on it,
until it finally killed the plant.

Daryl

* OLX 1.53 * There can't be a crisis today; my schedule's already full
--- SBBSecho 3.10-Win32
* Origin: The Thunderbolt BBS - tbolt.synchro.net (1:19/33)