Fidonet Portal

From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: All
Date: Thu, 02.01.20 14:45
My feline...
Re: My feline...
By: August Abolins to Will Milberger on Thu Jan 02 2020 08:37 pm

AA> cat was partial to strangers and its "game" was not amusing. It's
AA> favourite activity was to attack and bite and claw at the heels - but only
AA> if you were walking way or not looking. I spent two days walking backwards

Thet's DeeDee. Except she doesn't like strangers. She runs and hides the whole
time they are there.
She nips, but keeps the claws in.

Grease
darkmatt.synchro.net

... I'm not afraid of heights. I'm afraid of widths.
--- SBBSecho 3.10-Linux
* Origin: Dark Matter BBS darkmatt.synchro.net (1:106/101)