Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/360)
To: All
Date: Thu, 02.01.20 21:37
My feline...
On 02/01/2020 10:53 a.m., Will Milberger : Janis Kracht wrote:

JK>> ..Dee Dee?

WM> She's a cutie patootie. She also is a ambush tactician. No less
WM> than four times before I get out the door for work.

I babysat a cat at a friend's house one time. Similar behaviour, but the cat
was partial to strangers and its "game" was not amusing. It's favourite
activity was to attack and bite and claw at the heels - but only if you were
walking way or not looking. I spent two days walking backwards keeping
eye-contact on that little bugger or keeping my back to the walls on the
lookout.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101
Thunderbird/60.9.1
* Origin: nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland (2:221/360.0)