Fidonet Portal

From: Will Milberger (1:106/101)
To: All
Date: Thu, 02.01.20 11:53
My feline...
Re: My feline...
By: Janis Kracht to Will Milberger on Thu Jan 02 2020 08:46 am

JK> Cool Whip? Smile Smile She sounds like a wild one. When I see my grown up
JK> kitties acting too sedate, I toss some catnip around ... Does the trick Smile
JK> What color is Dee Dee?

Loves it! Starts jumping around and mewing.
DeeDee is an American Shorthair. Mostly gray/black with white feet and
undersides. There are a couple of tan spots on nose and flanks.
She's a cutie patootie. She also is a ambush tactician. No less than four times
before I get out the door for work.

Grease
darkmatt.synchro.net

... Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes right to the bone.
--- SBBSecho 3.10-Linux
* Origin: Dark Matter BBS darkmatt.synchro.net (1:106/101)