Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/360)
To: All
Date: Thu, 10.10.19 19:06
A nice story
On 01/10/2019 4:50 p.m., Sean Dennis : August Abolins wrote:

>  AA> The kittens would be let out in the mornings for about an
>  AA> hour before the shop would open to the public.  We could
>  AA> not have free-roaming kittens in case they run outside.
>
> I can completely understand that.  I think these kitties are protected
> by a secondary internal screen door at this shop if I remember right.

Sometimes, it was quite a challenge to round them up to be able to open the
door to the public on time. Picture this.. 50+ year old man laying down on
floor uttering kitten-isms trying to convince 5 rogue felines to come to me
from anywhere in a 1100 sq ft floor space full of shelving and plenty places to
hide. It was a game. Eventually they realized the "rewards" of being caught:
a belly rub, a decent massage and a savory treat.

--- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/60.
* Origin: - nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland - (2:221/360)