Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/360)
To: All
Date: Wed, 02.10.19 07:11
A nice story
In a post between "Sean Dennis : All", on 10/1/2019 6:43 AM
> Hello All.
>
> I found this today online. I think I will have to make the 30 minute
> drive in to meet some kitties. Smile

> From: https://www.tinyurl.com/y6gklh6f (wjhl.com)
>
> Cats roaming Halloween Express store encourage shoppers to adopt

I had kittens in my shop one time for the same purpose - fostering them until
they find permanent homes. They were quite a customer magnet!

The kittens would be let out in the mornings for about an hour before the shop
would open to the public. We could not have free-roaming kittens in case they
run outside.

--- Thunderbird 2.0.0.24 (Windows/20100228)
* Origin: - nntp://rbb.fidonet.fi - Lake Ylo - Finland - (2:221/360)