Fidonet Portal

From: Carlos Navarro (2:341/234.1234)
To: All
Date: Fri, 20.08.21 13:06
google play
Aftershock is no longer available in Google Play, it seems.

Carlos
--- AfterShock/Android 1.6.8
* Origin: Costa Blanca, Spain (2:341/234.1234)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Sat, 21.08.21 12:11
Re: google play
Rudi,

RT> Yes he has, but he dont know when he can fix it, he would try ASAP to fix
RT> it again.

Any idea what is there which needs fixing ?

\%/@rd

--- DB4 - Jul 07 2021
* Origin: Hou het veilig, hou vol. Het komt allemaal weer goed (2:292/854)

From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: All
Date: Sat, 21.08.21 14:18
Re: google play
Hi Ward,

> Any idea what is there which needs fixing ?

No Anatoly dont have told me that he told me he need to look add it....That's
all i know.

Greetings,
Rudi

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5