Fidonet Portal

From: Rudi Timmermans (2:292/140)
To: All
Date: Fri, 25.06.21 20:04
testing Aftershock
Hi Carlos,

CN> Is there some kind of changelog? I would like to know what's new since
CN> 1.6.7.

Into 1.6.8 are a few tossing bugs fixed... There is no changelog sorry...

CN> Anyway I found a workaround: if I enter something in Settings -> Reply
CN> header (e.g. "Hi %fromfirst") I no longer have this issue -- I can
CN> safely remove anything below that.

This is the way i always use it from the start i never have test it without
this, but on this moment i can not test more as i dont have only my Iphone,
into next week i get a new device from a company for testing Anbox on Ubuntu
Touch then i can test it again.

But indeed this can be a bug into the editor, but it will not fixed soon even i
can not say when....

Greetings,
Rudi

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2021/06/21 (Linux/64)
* Origin: AfterShock Beta Tester (2:292/140)