Fidonet Portal

From: Carlos Navarro (2:341/234.1234)
To: All
Date: Fri, 25.06.21 16:56
testing Aftershock
Hi Rudi,

CN>> I am having an issue and I'd like to know if I am the only one:
CN>>
CN>> When I'm replying to a message and try to delete the first quoted
CN>> paragraph, the app freezes, then closes. However I can remove any of the
CN>> other quoted text.

RT> I see you using not the lasted Alpha, can you send me a netmail then i can
RT> send you lasted Alpha version...

Got it, thanks.

Is there some kind of changelog? I would like to know what's new since 1.6.7.

RT> And you can try again as i remember you
RT> are the first that report this....

Tried again and same happens (bq phone, Android 7.1). Just in case it was my
phone's fault I also tried in a different device (tablet, Android 4) with the
same result.

Can you (or anyone else) try? Just reply to any post, mark the first quoted
paragraph with a long press and swipe to the left (or press delete).

Anyway I found a workaround: if I enter something in Settings -> Reply header
(e.g. "Hi %fromfirst") I no longer have this issue -- I can safely remove
anything below that.

Carlos
--- AfterShock/Android 1.6.8
* Origin: Costa Blanca, Spain (2:341/234.1234)