Fidonet Portal

From: alexander koryagin (2:5020/400)
To: All
Date: Mon, 03.12.12 11:30
Quotation Marks.... 1.

processed: spam filter heuristic analysis disabled)

From: "alexander koryagin"

Hi, Ardith Hinton! How are you?
on Monday, 03 of December, I read your message to Paul Quinn
about "Quotation Marks.... 1."

PQ>> quotes for the statements made in the narrative as
PQ>> they are the actual words spoken.

AH> Yes, the joke is essentially narrative except for the last
AH> two lines. That's why I'd be inclined to keep the quotation marks as
AH> well. Smile

They should be. I just forgot to put them. ;-\ ;-)

[...]
Bye Ardith!
Alexander (yAlexKo[]yandex.ru) + 2:5020/2140.91
fido7.english-tutor 2012

--- ifmail v.2.15dev5.4
* Origin: Demos online service (2:5020/400)