Fidonet Portal

From: A. Burk (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Free Inside information about the Latest Games and Gaming. 21358
From: A. Burke<athena2048@yahoo.com>

This is a free inforation portal that I set up with dynamic and constantly
updating articles and information. Do a search, find cheats, hidden codes and
trade cheats. You can discuss online gaming and other mulyiplayer games, get
everything,. not just what is popular. Once again it's free, we don't even
want your e-mail address, sorry
http://gamebrainy.co
Adria
http://eyebreasts.co