Fidonet Portal

From: Virgina Hernande (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Can Someone please help me with my Computer stuff? 32033
From: Virgina Hernandez<ghtpl@yahoo.com>

I use the computer and the Net on a regular basis but I don't know a whole lot
about it all, especially when it gets technical. I have an Acer Aspire
AM5100-U5300A. I would like to speed this computer up, I would like a very
good grasphics card without spending a fortune. Once I find out what I need I
willo just go to ebay but I don't know what kind of meory, cards and such are
compaitble with my machine. Help please
Virgin
ghtpl@yahoo.co
http://ipods-imacs.com