Fidonet Portal

From: Anonymous (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Brand New OS/2 v2 and v3 - FREE!
00000e4d
From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=A9_The_OS=2F2_Guy_=A9?= <theos2guy@gmail.com>

Hey guys! Long time no chat, huh? I'm now a certified OS X fanatic
(actually a Mac Genius, come see me at the SF Flagship store!Wink and
cleaning out the attic. I found two OS/2 items someone may want.
They are yours if you'll pay the shipping! Here's what I have (so
far):

OS/2 v2.11 - brand new, never been opened (Blue Spine means it comes
with Windows)

OS/2 v3.0 - band new, never been opened (Red Spine means it "enhances"
your Windows and Dos)

Holler if you want them.

email me at: os2guy at me.com

--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2