Fidonet Portal

From: bernardoone@netzero.net (2:221/1.10)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 19.03.20 14:15
Next FCUG meeting - Sunday, March 22 (postponed)
With my arrival from overseas yesterday, I have just learned the news that
Fresno Mayor Brand is closing all restaurants, due to the Covid-19 crisis. That
means our venue, Panera Bread Restaurant in Fresno, will be closed (except for
take-out) when
we were to have our scheduled March 22 meeting. Therefore, our next meeting
will be in April, unless circumstances change.

Not having to postpone a FCUG meeting since the early 2000's,
Robert Bernardo
Fresno Commodore User Group
http://www.dickestel.com/fcug.htm

---
* Origin: rbb soupgate, the fidonet nntp junction (2:221/1.10)