Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: All
Date: Wed, 28.10.20 21:48
mystic dir run error
Hello Rick,

sh>>> so I am trying to setup mysticbbs to try out the nntp side. The
sh>>> config tells me to do ./mystic -l but when I do this it says
sh>>> file not found even thowe I'm in the same directory.

AI>> You may need to run ./mystic -cfg to configure your BBS before
AI>> ./mystic -l will work.

RS> Should be able to do it before -cfg I believe.. Depending on how you
RS> installed mystic you may need to do sudo ./mystic -l for local login..

I think you are right although a quick walk through the config wouldn't hurt
anything. Looking at Seth's question again I think he may have been trying to
run a 32bit build on a 64bit OS but I can't be sure of that.

Ttyl Smile,
Al

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)