Fidonet Portal

From: Rick Smith (1:340/202.1)
To: All
Date: Wed, 28.10.20 15:52
mystic dir run error
Greetings Alan!

Tuesday October 27 2020 04:35, you wrote to seth hurst about an urgent matter!:

AI> Hello seth,

sh>> so I am trying to setup mysticbbs to try out the nntp side. The
sh>> config tells me to do ./mystic -l but when I do this it says file
sh>> not found even thowe I'm in the same directory.

AI> You may need to run ./mystic -cfg to configure your BBS before
AI> ./mystic -l will work.

Should be able to do it before -cfg I believe.. Depending on how you installed
mystic you may need to do sudo ./mystic -l for local login..

----
Regards,

Rick Smith (Nitro)

... - BBSing: Files, folks and fun.