Fidonet Portal

From: Bjrn Forsstrm (2:203/614.61)
To: All
Date: Wed, 13.06.07 17:00
Experiment
Well, now to todays most astonishing result.

I took two exactly jars, filled one with beer and the other one with
liquor, both from the cooler and put them in the freezer.

After about 40 mins I took them out and maessured both with the
same digital thermometer and guess what........

The beer had some ice in it and measurred -2.5C.
The liquor didn't have any ice at all and was.........................-8C.

Now I would like to hear what you all think about this.

---
* Origin: . (2:203/614.61)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Thu, 14.06.07 12:26
Re: Experiment
BF> The beer had some ice in it and measurred -2.5C.
BF> The liquor didn't have any ice at all and

BF> Now I would like to hear what you all think about this.

That you need to put Vodka in the freezer before drinking? ;-)

Did the liquor become a littly bit oily, thick, to pour?

\%/@rd

--- D'Bridge 2.72
* Origin: Many Glacier -o=O=o- Preserve - Protect - Conserve (2:292/854)