Fidonet Portal

From: Kees van Eeten (2:280/5003.4)
To: All
Date: Tue, 25.12.12 19:41
Sequel on drop in replacement
Hello All!

I am on my hobby horse of dropin replacement of makenl_ng as an alternative
for the Ben Baker version.

I found two minor issues.

1. Although documented. makenl_ng (3.0.0) does not like "ARC 5" and exits
with an error message of "Unknown keyword"

I think a warning should be sufficient, and the programm can continue
with the defaults, as if de option was not there.

2. With the original version, the current nodelist can be processed without
the MINphone option. The current makenl_ng apparently has a default
value, that is set to high for for the current nodelist.
MINphone 2 is a required option.

Merry Christmas

Kees van Eeten

--- FPD v2.9.040207 GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5
* Origin: My views are moderated by a virtual Penguin (2:280/5003.4)