Fidonet Portal

From: Kees van Eeten (2:280/5003.4)
To: All
Date: Thu, 22.11.12 14:59
MakeNL 3.3.0 Release
Hello Niels!

22 Nov 12 13:46, you wrote to Andrew Leary:

AL>> Right. I personally recommend that Linux users get the source code
AL>> archive and compile MakeNL on the system where it will be used.

NJ> Which is probably what "real" Linux users will enjoy the most ;-)

Only for Gentoo users. For others the joy recedes over time. I remember
times, when the linux kernel was still small, that I processed the dayly
updates and had a new kernel every day. Now I use stock kernels.

I don't use makenl, but I probably had the first 64bit version running.

Regards,
Kees

--- FPD v2.9.040207 GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5
* Origin: My views are moderated by a virtual Penguin (2:280/5003.4)