Fidonet Portal

From: Al Lawrence (1:396/4)
To: All
Date: Sun, 14.06.20 14:57
Freeware/Donationware
From: Al Lawrence <al@sunrisedoors.com>

As a reminder ALL SUNRISE DOOR SOFTWARE Home Edition AND BBS Door
products have been released as FREEWARE/DONATIONWARE.

Everything you need to take advantage of the FREEWARE/DONATIONWARE
products can be found here (http://www.sunrisedoors.comWink.

For those of you that are familiar with our BBS Door products and may
not be running your BBS software any longer, the HOME EDITION products
could be the answer as they play exactly as their BBS equivalents.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us via our support
ticket system (http://sunrisedoors.com/supportticket.phpWink

Al

Msg# 6199
--- NewsGate v1.0 gamma 2