Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: All
Date: Tue, 27.10.20 05:35
mystic dir run error
Hello seth,

sh> so I am trying to setup mysticbbs to try out the nntp side. The config
sh> tells me to do ./mystic -l but when I do this it says file not found
sh> even thowe I'm in the same directory.

You may need to run ./mystic -cfg to configure your BBS before ./mystic -l
will work.

Ttyl Smile,
Al

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20180707
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)