Fidonet Portal

From: Maurice Kinal (1:153/7001.2989)
To: All
Date: Sun, 25.10.20 21:24
the department of guided moosiles
Hey Real!

RU> Here's my $HOME/bin/fbplayer script, hope it helps

It works here on the console. However I add a ffmpeg one liner to determine
the aspect ratio so that mplayers fullscreen can be determined and deployed.
It lacks the ability that the x11 driver has so that the f key can toggle
on/off fullscreen mode. That used to work on old matrox cards on the console.

RU> and the 5.4.66 kernel

I am currently running kv5.4.72 which is the latest of the 5.4.x releases. It
works great.

Life is good,
Maurice

... Betere byþ oft feðre þonne oferfeðre.
Better to be often loaded than overloaded.
--- GNU bash, version 5.0.18(1)-release (x86_64-motorshed-linux-gnu)
* Origin: Pointy Stick - Ladysmith BC, Canada (1:153/7001.2989)