Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Fri, 23.10.20 01:21
Doc's Place
Hi folks,

Ed contacted me to say that Doc's place is offline temporarily because of a
move and will be back online again soon.

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Dale Shipp (1:261/1466)
To: All
Date: Sat, 24.10.20 03:42
Re: Doc's Place
-=> On 10-22-20 23:21, Janis Kracht <=-
-=> spoke to All about Doc's Place <=-

JK> Ed contacted me to say that Doc's place is offline
JK> temporarily because of a move and will be back online again
JK> soon.

Thanks for letting us know. I posted this into the COOKING echo. It
has a strong dependence on Doc's.

Dale Shipp
fido_261_1466 (at) verizon (dot) net
(1:261/1466)

... Shipwrecked in Silver Spring, Maryland. 01:43:31, 24 Oct 2020
___ Blue Wave/DOS v2.30

--- Maximus/NT 3.01
* Origin: Owl's Anchor (1:261/1466)

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Sat, 24.10.20 13:03
Re: Doc's Place
> -=> On 10-22-20 23:21, Janis Kracht <=-
> -=> spoke to All about Doc's Place <=-

>> Ed contacted me to say that Doc's place is offline
>> temporarily because of a move and will be back online again
>> soon.

> Thanks for letting us know. I posted this into the COOKING echo. It
> has a strong dependence on Doc's.

Thanks so much for posting it in the COOKING echo, Dale. It was late when Ed
contacted me - I did at least post it a few echos before I hit the sack Smile

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)