Fidonet Portal

From: Maurice Kinal (2:280/464.113)
To: All
Date: Thu, 22.10.20 00:49
the department of guided moosiles
Hallo Maurice!

-={ '<Esc>:read !cat /proc/version' starts }=-
Linux version 5.4.66 (root@heatsink) (gcc version 10.2.0 (GCC)Wink #1 SMP Sat Sep
19 15:40:25 UTC 2020
-={ '<Esc>:read !cat /proc/version' ends }=-

We've just noticeably fallen behind on this machine. We'll have to fix that.

MK> mplayer -vo x11 <inset name of AV file here> -zoom

Not on this machine.

-={ "<Esc>:read !mplayer -vo help | sed 's/\t/ /g'" starts }=-
MPlayer 1.4-10.2.0 (C) 2000-2019 MPlayer Team
Available video output drivers:
fbdev Framebuffer Device
fbdev2 Framebuffer Device
v4l2 V4L2 MPEG Video Decoder Output
cvidix console VIDIX
null Null video output
mpegpes MPEG-PES to DVB card
yuv4mpeg yuv4mpeg output for mjpegtools
png PNG file
jpeg JPEG file
tga Targa output
pnm PPM/PGM/PGMYUV file
md5sum md5sum of each frame
-={ "<Esc>:read !mplayer -vo help | sed 's/\t/ /g'" ends }=-

We seem to be lacking xorg drivers. I am betting that there is no xorg on this
machine so fbdev2 is the way to go.

Het leven is goed,
Maurice

... Huil niet om mij, ik heb vi.
--- GNU bash, version 5.0.18(1)-release (x86_64-silvermont-linux-gnu)
* Origin: Little Mikey's EuroPoint - Ladysmith BC, Canada (2:280/464.113)