Fidonet Portal

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: All
Date: Tue, 20.10.20 18:55
keeping in touch
Hello Maurice!

19 Oct 2020 01:24, Maurice Kinal wrote to Andrew Alt:

AA>> Quite a change from my previous life.
MK> That is good to hear.

+1

AA>> I've been watching a lot of SNL reruns during the pandemic
MK> At the moment I don't have a TV but can stream off the internet if
MK> needed. I seriously doubt I am missing much.

life is good without the fake news from usa, lets hope corona stop it

i have now 6 months free amazon prime, dont know if i keep it Smile

Regards Benny

... too late to die young Smile

--- Msged/LNX 6.1.2 (Linux/5.9.1-gentoo-x86_64 (x86_64)Wink
* Origin: I will always keep a PC running CPM 3.0 (2:230/0)