Fidonet Portal

From: Maurice Kinal (1:153/7001.2989)
To: All
Date: Mon, 19.10.20 03:24
keeping in touch
Hey Andrew!

AA> Quite a change from my previous life.

That is good to hear.

AA> I've been watching a lot of SNL reruns during the pandemic

At the moment I don't have a TV but can stream off the internet if needed. I
seriously doubt I am missing much.

Life is good,
Maurice

... Betere byþ oft feðre þonne oferfeðre.
Better to be often loaded than overloaded.
--- GNU bash, version 5.0.18(1)-release (x86_64-motorshed-linux-gnu)
* Origin: Pointy Stick - Ladysmith BC, Canada (1:153/7001.2989)