Fidonet Portal

From: Andrew Alt (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Mon, 19.10.20 01:39
dot gitignore
-=> Rob Swindell wrote to Andrew Alt <=-

RS> Re: dot gitignore
RS> By: Andrew Alt to Rob Swindell on Wed Oct 14 2020 02:55 pm

> -=> Rob Swindell wrote to Andrew Alt <=-
>
> I'm curious to see how he'll review the PR I left this morning.

RS> Hopefully doesn't trigger another peeve. Smile

RS> digital man

Hi Rob,

I had to edit it twice. My first rev was horrible. I really need to stop trying
code late at night! Smile But I think every coder has been on that train before.
;)

The PR fixes the install target and adds an uninstall target to the makefile. I

haven't heard from him yet. I think it's a good PR but probably could be
better.
I'm not used to writing makefiles; my experience with automake and autoconf
files.

--
-Andy

... Got my tie caught in the fax... Suddenly I was in L.A.
-+- MultiMail/Linux v0.52

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)