Fidonet Portal

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: All
Date: Sat, 17.10.20 14:28
it helps prevent migraine
August,

DS> I try to avoid the caffeine, but have noticed it helps prevent
AA> migraine
DS> headaches.

AA> Might be better to investigate the cause of the headache rather than
AA> mask it.

There are several possibilities:

1) Working too long in front of the computer.

2) Taking too many pain medications (the strongest I take is a 400 mg
Ibuprofen, and I don't do that every day).

3) A combination of a severe concussion and 2 lightning strikes over
the years.

Daryl

... Couch Potato: What's found under cushions after dinner.
=== MultiMail/Win v0.52
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Win32
* Origin: The Thunderbolt BBS - tbolt.synchro.net (1:19/33)