Fidonet Portal

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.10.20 22:37
coffee with dinner at 6
Al,

> But don't you get up in the night more often to pee?

Al> Only when I drink beer.. ;)

That's true...beer is a diuretic...but coffee and tea are as well.

Daryl

... May all your children be born naked.
=== MultiMail/Win v0.52
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Win32
* Origin: The Thunderbolt BBS - tbolt.synchro.net (1:19/33)

From: Dan Richter (1:317/3)
To: All
Date: Sat, 17.10.20 00:04
Re: coffee with dinner at
On 15 Oct 2020, 08:37p, Daryl Stout said the following...

DS> Or like the late Red Skelton noted once...
DS>
DS> "Tinkling in your pants is like friendship. Everyone can see it...
DS> but, only you can feel its true warmth". <G>

That is true. I do miss Red Skelton. Every once and awhile I'll watch his shows
on Amazon Prime.

---

Black Panther(RCS)
aka Dan Richter
Castle Rock BBS
telnet://bbs.castlerockbbs.com
http://www.castlerockbbs.com
http://github.com/DRPanther
The sparrows are flying again...

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A47 2020/10/13 (Linux/64)
* Origin: Castle Rock BBS - bbs.castlerockbbs.com (1:317/3)