Fidonet Portal

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.10.20 22:36
coffee with dinner at 6
August,

AA> The caffeine effect lasts about 4-6 hours. So, by 11p-1a you're good to
AA> go. But don't you get up in the night more often to pee?

If one drinks a lot of liquid after 5pm, and if the guys have an
enlarged prostate (especially as they grow older), the answer is yes
on the nocturia.

I saw a video on YouTube today from the Canadian group of Bowser and
Blue. I had seen their one on "Praise To The Colorectal Surgeon", and
"My Vasectomy"...but saw "The Prostate Song" today...it was a hoot!!

Daryl

... Don't you wish Noah had swatted those two mosquitoes??
=== MultiMail/Win v0.52
--- SBBSecho 3.11-Win32
* Origin: The Thunderbolt BBS - tbolt.synchro.net (1:19/33)

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: All
Date: Thu, 15.10.20 22:37
Re: coffee with dinner at
Dan,

DR> I pee at 5am every morning. Unfortunately, I don't wake up until 6. ;)

DR> Sorry, I had to add that. It was too perfect.

That's one way to get a nice warm feeling in bed. <G>

Or like the late Red Skelton noted once...

"Tinkling in your pants is like friendship. Everyone can see it...
but, only you can feel its true warmth". <G>

Daryl

... Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.