Fidonet Portal

From: Gert Andersen (2:230/150)
To: All
Date: Wed, 19.11.14 23:34

Gert

--- GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5-b20130515
* Origin: ----> Default Golded Origin <---- (2:230/150)

From: Joe Delahaye (1:249/303)
To: All
Date: Wed, 19.11.14 23:54
Re: Checker
Re: Re: Checker
By: Ward Dossche to Gert Andersen on Thu Nov 20 2014 01:14:20

GA>> * Crossposted in Z1C

WD> I would say something ...

In which of the crossposted echos?
--- SBBSecho 2.27-Win32
* Origin: The Lions Den BBS, Trenton, On, CDN (1:249/303)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Thu, 20.11.14 02:14
Re: Checker
GA> * Crossposted in Z1C

I would say something ...

.... nah ....

\%/@rd

--- D'Bridge 3.99
* Origin: Many Glacier / Protect - Preserve - Conserve (2:292/854)

From: Gert Andersen (2:230/150)
To: All
Date: Thu, 20.11.14 11:09
Re: Checker
Hello Joe!

Wed Nov 19 2014, Joe Delahaye wrote to Ward Dossche:

JD> Re: Re: Checker
JD> By: Ward Dossche to Gert Andersen on Thu Nov 20 2014 01:14:20

GA>>> * Crossposted in Z1C

WD>> I would say something ...

JD>In which of the crossposted echos?

A mistake there got out in all echos starting with z where it only should have
been in echos starting with zyx., so I am very sorry of it then.

Take care,
Gert

- Get the best with linux -

--- Msged/LNX 6.2.0 (Linux/2.6.39-gentoo-r1 (x86_64)Wink
* Origin: * One step from heaven is not enough * (2:230/150)

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Thu, 20.11.14 21:47
Re: Checker
Hi Ward,

>> A mistake there got out in all echos starting with z where it only should
>> have been in echos starting with zyx., so I am very sorry of it then.

> At least we now know that you have been officially granted access to Z1C.

No, he has not. He never was connected to that echo at all.

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Thu, 20.11.14 21:48
Re: Checker
> * Reply to message originally in area CarbonArea

> Hello Ward!

> Thu Nov 20 2014, Ward Dossche wrote to Gert Andersen:

>> * Forwarded from area 'ZCC-PUBLIC'
>>> A mistake there got out in all echos starting with z where it only
>>> should have been in echos starting with zyx., so I am very sorry of it
>>> then.

>> At least we now know that you have been officially granted access to
>> Z1C.

> Maybe but I am only reading in the echo and the spam got out before I notes
> that more than what there should got out got out.

You are not getting Z1C from me, Gert. Who are you getting it from?

Thanks!
Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Thu, 20.11.14 22:38
Re: Checker

From: Gert Andersen (2:230/150)
To: All
Date: Fri, 21.11.14 00:14
Re: Checker

* Origin: http://www.kofobbs.dk (2:230/150)

From: Ward Dossche (2:292/854)
To: All
Date: Fri, 21.11.14 02:50
Re: Checker
Gert,

GA> Maybe but I am only reading in the echo and the spam got out before I
GA> notes that more than what there should got out got out.

So you could link it to us ... right?

From: Gert Andersen (2:230/150)
To: All
Date: Fri, 21.11.14 10:50
Re: Checker

Fri Nov 21 2014, Ward Dossche wrote to Gert Andersen:

GA>> Maybe but I am only reading in the echo and the spam got out before I
GA>> notes that more than what there should got out got out.

WD>So you could link it to us ... right?

The crosspost shouldn't have got out for any fidonet echoes or in to any fido
echo.
I wasn't at home but on my system remotely and was only trying to send a xc to
10 echos with zyx.* but the first trying was not work and ben done in one echo
with the reader so I changed over to the other mail reader and trying and
before I least got it working had a messages with xc: z* been saved where I
should have used xc: zyx* there only would have got in to only one fido echo
and 10 zyxelnet echos.

From: Gert Andersen (2:230/150)
To: All
Date: Fri, 21.11.14 11:00
Re: Checker
* Reply to message originally in area CarbonArea

Hello Janis!

Thu Nov 20 2014, Janis Kracht wrote to Gert Andersen:

>>> At least we now know that you have been officially granted access to
>>> Z1C.

>> Maybe but I am only reading in the echo and the spam got out before I
>> notes that more than what there should got out got out.

JK>You are not getting Z1C from me, Gert. Who are you getting it from?

The only outgoing aka in my config is 1:261/38.

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Fri, 21.11.14 12:40
Re: Checker
Hi Gert,

>>> Maybe but I am only reading in the echo and the spam got out before I
>>> notes that more than what there should got out got out.

>> You are not getting Z1C from me, Gert. Who are you getting it from?

> The only outgoing aka in my config is 1:261/38.

Hmm.. you are not in the Z1C echo's 'scan list', so bbbs doesn't write it out
to you... Smile

When you send something for the Z1C echo, it ends up in my 'insecure'
directory, not tossed.

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Fri, 21.11.14 17:31
Re: Checker
Hi Benny,

> 20 Nov 2014 20:47, Janis Kracht wrote to Ward Dossche:

>> No, he has not. He never was connected to that echo at all.

> Gert just send a crosspost in dead areas he have ?, no one in us noticed it,
> except you ? :=)

His post did not appear in Z1C.

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Fri, 21.11.14 17:32
Re: Checker
> 20 Nov 2014 20:48, Janis Kracht wrote to Gert Andersen:

>> You are not getting Z1C from me, Gert. Who are you getting it from?

> there might be bigger problems in z1 to resolve then there is in z2, now that
> regions in the vikings area are joined :=)

Nope... no problems in Z1 Benny...

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Fri, 21.11.14 17:34
Re: Checker
Hi Benny,

> 21 Nov 2014 11:40, Janis Kracht wrote to Gert Andersen:

>> When you send something for the Z1C echo, it ends up in my 'insecure'
>> directory, not tossed.

> bbbs cant send to him ?

Not "can't".. won't. He is not in the scan list.

>, fair he cant talk back Smile

That's right.

> my wish for the santa this year is btw %rescan in bbbs areafix

Good luck...

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: All
Date: Fri, 21.11.14 21:27
Re: Checker
Hello Ward!

20 Nov 2014 01:14, Ward Dossche wrote to Gert Andersen:

GA>> * Crossposted in Z1C
WD> I would say something ...
WD> .... nah ....

and this is not ?

Regards Benny

... there can only be one way of life, and it works Smile

--- Msged/LNX 6.2.0 (Linux/3.17.3-gentoo (i686)Wink
* Origin: duggi.junc.org where qico is waiting (2:230/0)

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: All
Date: Fri, 21.11.14 21:28
Re: Checker
Hello Joe!

19 Nov 2014 22:54, Joe Delahaye wrote to Ward Dossche:

JD> In which of the crossposted echos?

the one Ward is moderator in ? Smile

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: All
Date: Fri, 21.11.14 21:30
Re: Checker
Hello Gert!

20 Nov 2014 10:09, Gert Andersen wrote to Joe Delahaye:

GA> A mistake there got out in all echos starting with z where it only
GA> should have been in echos starting with zyx., so I am very sorry of
GA> it then.

if you just started make less aka in your binkp, then the problem of sorry
would be less funny :=)

would you like to see areas here that have not being posted in the last 30 days
?, who cares anyway ?

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: All
Date: Fri, 21.11.14 21:32
Re: Checker
Hello Ward!

20 Nov 2014 21:38, Ward Dossche wrote to Gert Andersen:

WD> At least we now know that you have been officially granted access to
WD> Z1C.

and this is really bad ?

let the war continue

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)