Fidonet Portal

From: Kees van Eeten (2:280/5003.4)
To: All
Date: Sat, 25.01.14 01:01
Progress in the use of Allowunpub
Hello,

Now that de possibilities of Allowunpub are gradually implemented,
it may be iteresting to report on the probress.

I combined the Daily nodelist produced by Z1 en Z2 to get a faily up to date
result. I included records that were initially flagged as errors on when a
Net segment was processed by a RC.

Unfortunately I have no useable rsults from Z3 and Z4.

Under these conditions, there are now 128 records in de combined
daily nodelist.024 that were enabled by Allowunpub.

Kees

--- FPD v2.9.040207 GoldED+/LNX 1.1.5
* Origin: As for me, all I know is that, I know nothing. (2:280/5003.4)