Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Fri, 24.01.14 19:47
Progress in the use of Allowunpub
Hello Kees,

> I combined the Daily nodelist produced by Z1 en Z2 to get a faily up to date
> result. I included records that were initially flagged as errors on when a
> Net segment was processed by a RC.

> Unfortunately I have no useable rsults from Z3 and Z4.

They will come shortly, I'm sure.

> Under these conditions, there are now 128 records in de combined
> daily nodelist.024 that were enabled by Allowunpub.

All in all the resulting nodelist segment looks good in Zone 1, though there
are still some regions where -Unpublished- in the phone field is not yet
implemented. These are regions where family issues are temporarily more
important than Fidonet. I'm sure as soon as these RCs and NCs can take care of
turning on ALLOwunpub, they will. I've been in contact with a number of them,
so I know this is true.

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1