Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Wed, 14.10.20 22:16
FidoGazette Vol 14 no 31 Page: 3
Nancy Elder Backus RIP

I met Nancy Backus at the first cooking echo picnic I attended a
number of years ago. Nancy explained to me that some of those
attending were "EATS" and were cooks... She brought plenty of
interesting things to the picnic, things she thought we'd enjoy
or that she enjoyed Smile She also dabbled in preparations and
certainly helped anyone at the cooking echo picnic who needed a
hand. We'll all miss you Nancy.

Here is a link to Nancy's obituary:
(tinyurl)
[https://tinyurl.com/yxb4uro8]

Graveside Service:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSAfJg_hasc&feature=youtu.be

Thank you to Daryl Stout, 1:19/33, for the information above.

FIDOGAZETTE Vol 14 No 31 Page 3 October 14, 2020

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)