Fidonet Portal

From: mark lewis (1:3634/12.73)
To: n/a
Date: Sun, 31.03.19 14:14
Allfix 6.1.0
On 2019 Feb 07 07:33:14, you wrote to Ben Ritchey:

BR>> Is there an automated upgrade process from 5.11 to 6.1?

KJ> I tried to make sure the file formats kept the same. When you first
KJ> run ASETUP, it will update the files with the new changes.

KJ> Just save that configuration and you should be good to go.

that is how RemoteAccess BBS and a few others did upgrades, too... load the
config tool and exit immediately... don't do anything while in the tool...
don't even look around... load it and quit with a save... then you can load the
config tool again and go looking around and making changes...

)\/(ark

Always Mount a Scratch Monkey
Do you manage your own servers? If you are not running an IDS/IPS yer doin' it
wrong...
... If you are what you eat, what are vegetarians?
---
* Origin: (1:3634/12.73)