Fidonet Portal

From: Ken Johnson (1:218/720)
To: n/a
Date: Wed, 06.02.19 20:22
Allfix 6.1.0
It's here!!
Allfix 6.1 is now available at www.allfix.com

All registered only features are enables for all users. No keys are needed..

This should be concidered beta software.
For those that would like to test it, and find any issues please let me know so
we can get them knocked out.

This is based on the older Turbo Pascal code as I am still re-writting it for
FreePascal for windows and Linux (Not sure about the DOS version wil still be
maintained. This is up for discussion)

Please let me know if you have any issues with this.

Thanks

Ken

--- Allfix 6.1.0b
* Origin: The Black Door BBS -=- Cold Springs, NV (1:218/720)

From: Ben Ritchey (1:393/68)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 07.02.19 02:12
Re: Allfix 6.1.0
* An ongoing debate between Ken Johnson and All rages on ...

KJ> It's here!!
KJ> Allfix 6.1 is now available at www.allfix.com

Is there an automated upgrade process from 5.11 to 6.1?

.- Keep the faith, --------------------------------------------------.
| |
| Ben aka cMech Web: http|ftp|binkp|telnet|ssh://cmech.dynip.com |
| |
| vvvvvv Email: fido4cmechSPAM(at)lusfiberBLOCK.net |
| { O O } Home page: http://cmech.dynip.com/homepage/ |
| __m___oo___m__ |
`--| | | |-- -------------------------------------------------'

... Canadians have no idea what a polecat is.
--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC v1.1.5-g20180902 +Mystic 1.12 A43/W32 2019/02/06 15:12:20
* Origin: FIDONet - The Positronium Repository (1:393/68)

From: Ben Ritchey (1:393/68)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 07.02.19 10:53
Re: Allfix 6.1.0
* An ongoing debate between Ken Johnson and Ben Ritchey rages on ...

KJ>>> It's here!!
KJ>>> Allfix 6.1 is now available at www.allfix.com
BR>> Is there an automated upgrade process from 5.11 to 6.1?
KJ> I tried to make sure the file formats kept the same. When you first
KJ> run ASETUP, it will update the files with the new changes.
KJ> Just save that configuration and you should be good to go.

Cool, thanks!

.- Keep the faith, --------------------------------------------------.
| |
| Ben aka cMech Web: http|ftp|binkp|telnet|ssh://cmech.dynip.com |
| |
| vvvvvv Email: fido4cmechSPAM(at)lusfiberBLOCK.net |
| { O O } Home page: http://cmech.dynip.com/homepage/ |

... Humor is also a way of saying something serious.
--- GoldED+/W32-MSVC v1.1.5-g20180902 +Mystic 1.12 pa43/W32 2019/02/06 22:06:45
* Origin: FIDONet - The Positronium Repository (1:393/68)