Fidonet Portal

From: Ken Johnson (1:218/720)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 24.01.19 14:28
ALLFIX and Synchronet 3.x?
KW> There's a setup option in fcomp for Synchronet 2.xx; does
KW> this work with
KW> Synchronet v3.1x? I've tried and had ALLFIX complain that
KW> the file areas didn't
KW> exist, gave up and import FILES.BBS now.

No, syncronet 3.x was added in v6.0.22 but had not been tested by anyone. If I
remember correcgtly there were some memory issues with the v6 program.

Once I have a decent beta version, you are more then welcome to test it Smile

I really need to get ALLFIX_BETA area set back up so we can have some
discussions in there.

Ken

---
* Origin: The Black Door BBS -=- Cold Springs, NV (1:218/720)

From: Kurt Weiske (1:218/700)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 24.01.19 17:54
Re: ALLFIX and Synchronet 3.x?
-=> Ken Johnson wrote to Kurt Weiske No, syncronet 3.x was added in v6.0.22 but had not been tested by
KJ> anyone. If I remember correcgtly there were some memory issues with the
KJ> v6 program.

Yeah, that was me - 6.0.22 would hand the DOS window and not run again
until I rebooted.

... Do you know what kind of game this is?
--- MultiMail/XT v0.51
* Origin: http://realitycheckbbs.org | tomorrow's retro tech (1:218/700)