Fidonet Portal

From: Kurt Weiske (1:218/700)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 15.01.19 09:46
Case of .*LO files?
I'm running Allfix 5.13 under Windows XP (I had that memory bug with Allfix 6
where Allfix would hang, the only solution was to go back to 5).

I recently switched mailers from Radius to Binkit, and noticed that my mailer
is not recognizing the .*lo files created by Allfix. Allfix is creating files
with uppercase alpha characters, but according to the spec:

According to http://ftsc.org/docs/frl-1034.001:

Name of flow file is formed from network and node number of remote
system, expressed as 4 hexadecimal digits each, zero-padded on the
left. Thus information concerning to node 104/36 is stored in flow
and control files with name "00680024" with different extension.
Hexadecimal digits must be lower case if it is supported by OS file
system.

Is there a way to force Allfix to use lower-case characters in .*lo file names?

--k
--- SBBSecho 3.06-Win32
* Origin: http://realitycheckbbs.org | tomorrow's retro tech (1:218/700)