Fidonet Portal

From: Alan Ianson (1:153/757)
To: All
Date: Sun, 05.08.18 23:28
zip and unzip
Hello All,

What do you folks use to compress and decompress zip files today?

One of my links is having problems with my inbound mail archives being renamed
to bad because pkunzip is running out of memory.

I suggested that infozip's zip and unzip might work better on his 32 bit
windows setup but I am not sure if that is true or not since I use linux. I use
infozip's zip and unzip here.

I am also not sure of the command line for compress.cfg for infozip so if you
could post your command line and comments on the above it would be appreciated.

Ttyl Smile,
Al

... Don't Panic! It's only ones and zeros.
--- SBBSecho 3.05-Linux
* Origin: The Rusty MailBox - Penticton, BC Canada (1:153/757)