Fidonet Portal

From: Dallas Hinton (1:153/7715)
To: All
Date: Sat, 04.08.18 17:50
using 7-zip
Hi Fred -- on Aug 04 2018 at 15:24, you wrote:

FR> Do you know where your Compress.Cfg file is? The changes will go in
FR> there.

FR> The Add, Extract, and View lines within the Archiver / End Archiver
FR> block will need to be changed.

I did that, like so:

Archiver 7zip
Extension ZIP
Ident 0,504b030414 ; "PK^c^d20"
Add 7z a %a %f
Extract 7z e %a %f
View pkzip -v %a
End Archiver

and made it the first entry in compress.cfg -- doesn't seem to be used,
however.

I must be missing something (what's new!Wink

Cheers... Dallas

--- timEd/NT 1.30+
* Origin: The BandMaster, Vancouver, CANADA (1:153/7715)