Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: All
Date: Sat, 07.04.12 22:55
FidoGazette Vol 6 No 7 April 09, 2012 Page: 2
Hi Roger,

>> "Coincidence is The UniverseC??s way of remaining anonymous."

> Translation needed, please. (-:

Darn.. bad cut and paste.. when I miss those darn characters, I could scream
. Normally what I do is just run anything I've imported from say the web
through a filter to replace funny chars with normal "'s or -'s, etc. What you
see there is just a mouse grabbing the text and pasting it in.. unaltered.

Sorry 'bout that Sad

UniverseC��s should have been Universe's..

We've been running back and forth to Ithaca the last several days, trying to
find the "perfect" house. We'll be moving there shortly we hope.. I want to
live right IN the city of Ithaca though, which is complicating things Lol Not
an easy "perfect" house to find Smile Anyway, that's where my brain has been the
last few weeks. I'll try to be more careful though, promise. Smile

Take care,
Janis

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Dada-1
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)