Fidonet Portal

From: Daryl Stout (1:19/33)
To: All
Date: Fri, 09.03.12 15:43
Ham Radio And Weather
Ed,

EV>Maybe Janis will be encouraged to get a Ham License for Herself because
>of Your and Daryl and Mike etc. talking about Amateur Radio.

I even have several ham radio and weather related doors on my BBS.
But, since we're entering the heart of Arkansas' tornado season, I'll be
involved more often with severe weather operations with the ham radio
operators and Arkansas Skywarn...and that usually means my BBS is down
more than usual, because of storms.

Daryl, AE5WX (Arkansas' Extreme 5-Land Weather) Smile

---

--- Virtual Advanced Ver 2 for DOS
* Origin: wx1der.dyndns.org (1:19/33)