Fidonet Portal

From: Roy Witt (1:387/22)
To: All
Date: Sat, 10.12.11 19:40
Vote
10 Dec 11 19:15, Carol Shenkenberger wrote to Roy Witt:

>> BF> could easily have elaborated a well documented, by policy,
>> objection to that excuse...
>>
>> I'm sure that xxcarol can go toe to toe with you on the subject. Why
>> not give it a try in netmail?

CS> I have a better one. The FTSC echo has been quiet for a long time so
CS> I finally posted to at least get a link check.

Ok.

CS> It turns out Micheal turned off my uplink he assigned me (Ross
CS> Cassell vice Vince Coen as seemed originally planned). Some
CS> confusion on expiration of terms (i do not expire until next year).

You may have been in absentism during the month of August, when several
echoes linked from Ross to Z2 were turned off when he and Felten got into
an arguement and Ross kicked him off of his system. You'll probably have
to re-establish your link to FTSC through Michiel.

R\%/itt

,,,By the time you find greener pastures, you can't climb the fence!

--- Twit(t) Filter v2.1 (C) 2000-10
* Origin: SATX Alamo Area Net * South * Texas, USA * (1:387/22)