Fidonet Portal

From: Anton Kuznetsov (2:463/68.648)
To: All
Date: Fri, 11.12.09 19:17
Bad name for segment
Ward,

11 Dec 2009 11:56, you wrote to me:

AK>> So, since you mentioned "I don't care about the extension
AK>> anymore", then the sender puts current day number into the file
AK>> extesion. What's wrong?

WD> I shouldn't have to invent procedures to correct such errors.

Errors?..

WD> The fact that I can correct them doesn't mean mistakes are OK.

Pardon...
Do you mean that your phrase "I don't care about the extension anymore"
stands for "I do care about the extension" and therefore the file extesion can
not be equal current day number and has to be equal Friday's day number?

If so, then OK, no problem. The sender will put next Friday date...

Anton

---
* Origin: Tony @ Odesa (2:463/68.648@fidonet.org)
.