Fidonet Portal

From: Benny Pedersen (2:230/0)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 24.09.20 11:35
give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world
Hello Maurice!

20 Sep 2020 19:36, Maurice Kinal wrote to Benny Pedersen:

MK> and now baby looks good when out and about. However, baby still has
MK> an issue with displaying penguins on bootup.

i see none on slackware64/current, maybe just framebuffrering starts to late in
kernel

Regards Benny

... there can only be one way of life, and it works Smile

--- Msged/LNX 6.1.2 (Linux/5.8.11-gentoo-x86_64 (x86_64)Wink
* Origin: I will always keep a PC running CPM 3.0 (2:230/0)