Fidonet Portal

From: Janis Kracht (1:261/38)
To: n/a
Date: Thu, 24.09.20 01:07
FidoGazette Vol 14 no 28 Page: 6
M O R E I N F O R M A T I O N

More Information about the FidoGazette:

Fidogazette is published by Janis Kracht, Editor.

If you have an idea for a column or a series of articles, please
contact me Smile

Subscriptions: Mailing-List subscriptions via
http://www.filegate.net/sub.html

Or you can always link into your uplink and use Tick or a tick
compatible program.

Where to Send Your Articles

Unlike most editors, I surely do not mind running my mouth when
there is a sparsity of articles for the 'zine. I'd MUCH rather
you sent in material... lacking that, I will fill these issues
with my meanderings and thoughts and hopefully we will grow into
something of consequence here Smile Write an article!

If you WOULD like to submit an article, feel free to drop your
article off at:

Email attach to address: janis @ filegate.net

Fidonet attach:
Janis Kracht at 1:261/38
Binkp: 1:261/100 filegate.net port 24555
telnet mailer: filegate.net

If you are using routed Fidonet mail, don't send articles as
routed attaches. They may fail somewhere along the path before
getting here. Send them instead in the body of your routed
netmail to janis@filegate.net

Give it a title, sign your name and network address if you have
one or your email address and send it along!

Don't worry about the format, I can take anything you send me
and mutilate it further as you can see above. Linux is nice
that way (g). Spell checking your own work will help though
(something I'm typically guilty of (g)Wink.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Location of Earlier Issues on the Web:

You can read single past issues here:
http://www.filegate.net/fidogaz/fidogaz.htm This link
includes all issues from Volume 1 Number 1, Sept. 30th 2007,
through the present.

You can download archived earlier issues here:
http://www.filegate.net/fidogazette/
Again, all issues from Volume 1 Number 1 through the present
are here.

FIDOGAZETTE Vol 14 No 28 Page 6 September 23, 2020

Published with MakeNews2 by Janis Kracht 2011-2012

--- BBBS/Li6 v4.10 Toy-5
* Origin: Prism bbs (1:261/38)