Fidonet Portal

From: August Abolins (2:221/1.58)
To: n/a
Date: Tue, 22.09.20 20:50
the late Red Skelton noted..
Hello Daryl!

** On Monday 21.09.20 - 11:34, Daryl Stout wrote to August Abolins:

DS> Years ago, the late Red Skelton noted "At the gas
DS> stations, the cash box is in the open, but they lock
DS> the restrooms". <G>

Yeah... sounds hilarious at first. But when you think about
it, it makes sense. An employee can keep an eye on the cash
register. But the station washrooms are often out of sight.

I enjoyed most the Red Skelton shows when the TV signal was
good. That sure was a l-o-n-g time ago!

--
../|ug

--- OpenXP 5.0.46